Legacy Online Collections
Finger Ring CollectionMost of the Museum's rings were originally owned by C.D.E. Fortnum, who presented over eight hundred in honour of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897. Fortnum's rings are supplemented by Dame Joan Evan's 'posy rings', some fine later rings on loan from a private collection, and several other more recent acquisitions.
The entries were compiled by Beth West.